So why should we get a regular wheel alignment?Reduce Fuel Consumption – When wheels are not aligned they cause drag
and the vehicle will use more fuelReduce tyre wear – If tyres are dragging on the road they will deteriorate fasterSafety – A vehicle may understeer or oversteer if wheels are out of alignment this is dangerous and may cause an unnecessary accident.Reduce vehicle wear and tear – If tyres are out of alignment more pressure is put on other parts of the vehicle potentially causing costly damage
• GENERATORS delivered to you (Taupo area)
• Long and short term rentals deals
• Servicing and refuelling options
• From 0 – 1250 KVA available
• Head to www.generatorrentals.co.nz for more info
• If you follow our repair recommendations your COF is risk free.
We guarantee it will pass or we will refund the cost of the COF test.
* Conditions Apply.
We carry out a wide range of servicing and mechanical repairs for light commercial and heavy mechanical equipment.
Vans, utes, Four wheel drives (4X4/4WD), trucks, trailers, diggers/excavators, Bobcats, rollers, graders, forestry equipment and all other machinery.